Wednesday, December 7, 2011

panya macarons - obsessed.

I got the best surprise today - macarons from Panya! Most people who know me know that I'm obsessed with macarons. those who know me really well know that I'm obsessed with green tea flavored-anything. So I LOVED this green tea macaron from panya. I was super excited when I opened the package. Then I bit into it and it had a red bean filling! My two favorite flavors in one macaron, topped with black sesames!

Individually wrapped!





Perfect surprise! Also the macarons at Panya are only $1.50, much cheaper than other macarons around the city. The texture is slightly...air-ier than other macarons from typical French bakeries, with slightly less chewy-ness. You can get these macarons at the Sunrise Mart by Bryant Park or Panya in the East Village near St. Marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment